Get the Most Out of Your Heating & AC Investment
As much as we rely on our heating and cooling systems, it’s easy to take them for granted. By this, we mean neglecting to schedule seasonal maintenance.
HVAC equipment isn’t something you can just set and forget. Routine HVAC maintenance can make all the difference in preventing system repairs and minimizing your energy bills. And who wouldn’t love to spend less on their heating and cooling?
Why Is HVAC Maintenance So Important?
Like many other things, you need to maintain your HVAC equipment if you want it to work well. Just think of the problems that would arise if you didn’t maintain your car or your yard. To keep your system running optimally year after year, it’s best to schedule maintenance with a trained technician. While there are certain tasks you can perform on your own, a professional will know how to adjust the inner components and maximize your system’s efficiency.
Seasonal maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment offers the following benefits:
- Lower energy bills. The more efficient your equipment is, the less you’ll need to spend. During an inspection, your technician will fine-tune the different components to keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible.
- Longer equipment life. You’ve spent a lot on your heating and cooling equipment. So, it’s understandable why you want to get the most out of it. Routine maintenance keeps your equipment running longer so you can maximize your return on investment.
- Fewer system repairs and shutdowns. Regular repairs are not only disruptive, but they can also weigh you down financially. At an affordable price, regular maintenance can spare you from these costly emergency repairs.
- Home safety and greater peace of mind. Unmaintained heaters are more susceptible to carbon monoxide leaks. For increased safety and added peace of mind, we recommend that one of our professionals inspect your equipment before the upcoming season.
- Improved indoor air quality. If your system uses ductwork, we can clean your air ducts to reduce the amount of debris and allergens in your air.
- Reduced carbon footprint. It’s no secret that energy-efficient equipment benefits the environment. Regular maintenance helps to reduce your carbon footprint without sacrificing your comfort.
- Honor manufacturer warranties. Some manufacturer warranties require professional maintenance as part of their terms. If you want to keep your warranty in good standing, then it’s important to make seasonal maintenance a priority.
Find Your All-In-One Solution in Our Maintenance Plan
Besides making your home more comfortable, we want to make your life easier, too!
That’s why we offer a comprehensive maintenance plan for our customers. If you want protection for both your heating and cooling equipment at an affordable price, then this is the plan for you. Whether you own one or multiple comfort systems, we’ll look after your equipment through every season. Our trained professionals know exactly what to look for to maximize the performance of your HVAC equipment and reduce the likelihood of repairs.
To learn more about our HVAC maintenance plan and membership perks, click here.
Choose Year-Round Comfort With FoxFire
A little TLC for your HVAC equipment can go a long way. Count on the experts at FoxFire to maintain your equipment with the same level of care we’d expect for ours. To schedule HVAC maintenance for your home, call FoxFire at 828.634.7598 or contact us online today.